Stäubli MC4 Female Cable Coupler (4-6mm)
Stäubli Electrical Connectors is a leading international manufacturer of high-quality electrical connector systems. Part of the Stäubli Group which offers mecha-tronics solutions for electrical connectors, liquid and gas couplings, robots and textile machinery.
- Snap-in lock.
- In accordance with NEC 2014, requires a tool to open.
- MULTILAM technology with high long-term stability.
- Over 15 years of experience in the field.
- Mating compatibility with MC4 connector family.
- Rated voltage: 1000 V DC (IEC 62852) / 1500 V DC (2Pfg2330) / 1500 V DC (UL)
- Rated current TÜV (85°C) : 39 A (4 mm²/6 mm²)
- Rated current UL: 30 A (14 AWG) 30 A (12 AWG/10 AWG) 50 A (8 AWG )
- Ambient temperature range: -40°C…+85°C (TÜV) / -40°C…+75°C
- Overvoltage category / Pollution degree : CATIII / 3
- Contact resistance of plug connectors: ≤ 0.25 mΩ
- Safety class: 1000 V DC: II / 1500 V DC: 0
- Contact system: MULTILAM
- Type of termination : Crimping
- Contact material: Copper, tin plated