As shared on the Solar Trade Association‘s website, Angela Terry, founder of One Home: Positive Solutions gives her thoughts on why now is the best time to revive the domestic solar installation market:
- The prices of solar panels have plummeted, however, consumers are not aware of efficiency improvements or that the cost of an average installation has fallen to around £5,000.
- Blazing hot summers are increasing the direct association in people’s minds to the power of renewable energy to reduce increasing energy bills.
- Women, in particular, are increasingly looking for ethical investments that provide a good return.
- The future of mobility is electric and the synergy of solar for charging electric cars is key.
- Crucially, the impacts of climate change are dramatically increasing. This environmental awakening will only grow as extreme weather events intensify.
Video: The Benefits of Solar Power
Click above to watch the video or read the read the full article over on the STA website.