Tigo Cloud Connect Advanced with Gateway – Indoor
Tigo is a Silicon Valley company founded in 2007 by a team of experienced technologists. Industry leaders in innovation the Tigo team developed the first-generation Smart Module Optimizer technology, for the solar industry. Tigo’s aims is to increase customer’s ROI by delivering smart PV technology, designed to yield maximum energy harvest at minimal cost, increase your system optimisation and reduce installation costs, with the installation of the Tigo Power Module – TS4-R-O.
The TS4 platform products, known as the smartest module MLPE, fully support the Flex MLPE architecture. This gives a range of additional features such as monitoring, optimisation and safety.
This cost saving solution allows you to add the Tigo power modules only to the modules that are affected by shading. Thus improving your system yield and saving on installation costs. The Tigo solution allows monitoring and full optimisation. The products can be deployed either on individual modules or on the complete system.
One of the smallest solar data loggers on the planet, Tigo’s Cloud Connect Advanced (CCA) enables valuable insight to collected and transmitted data for real-time analysis. The CCA is part of Tigo’s SMART communication platform which is supported by all major inverter and module manufacturers worldwide..
- Enables faster deployment
- Increases integration opportunities for more inverter partners
- Expediates immediate access to system data for installers
- Connection via Ethernet, Wi-Fi or optional cellular connectivity
- Input Voltage: 10VDC – 25VDC
- Power Consumption: 3W – 7W
- Power Supply Input Voltage: 100VAC – 240VAC
- Up to 900 TS4 units and up to 7 TAPs
- DIN rail mountable enclosure
- Dimensions (CCA only): 31mm x 115.51mm x 71.54mm
- Weight (CCA only): 126g
- Operating Temperature Range: -20°C to +70°C
- Cooling: Natural Convection