HARVI-65A3P – Energy harvesting wireless sensor
Small and wall-mountable, the ‘harvi’ wireless power sensor, allows both the ‘zappi’ and ‘eddi’ to measure the grid and/or generation power, without the need for a wired current transformer (CT).
All this is done using harvested energy from the sensor, which in turn, transmits the import/export information to the load controlling devices without the need for any batteries or electrical wiring..
- Wireless Power Sensor
- Energy harvesting – No batteries or electrical wiring required
- Fast, accurate and wall mountable
- Uses CT supplied with Eddi and Zappi products
- 3 CT inputs for 3-phase supplies
- Grid/ Generation/ Storage measurement